Monday, August 23, 2021

Back to Writing-Day 91

 It's been a while since I posted!  I've been bobbling around $1,000 in my trading account for a good bit of the summer.  I took about 3 weeks off from trading while I did my training with Warrior Trading.  It is very extensive and takes forever to do. I'm still not completely done because I usually watch Ross for 1-2 hours each day during his live trading, so my attention span is very low to continue watching the training.

However, I do feel like I can read charts much better now and have a little bit better intuition on which stocks to chose.  I'm still having to deal with waiting for my funds to settle, so I can only do one trade per day.  And, I still struggle with bailing out fast enough.  So, my wins are getting more consistent, but my losses are too large and offsetting my good days.  I also continue to want to swing for the fences rather than take boring base hits.  But, I have taken some boring trades and then watched the stock go absolutely parabolic without me.  But, overall, I'm getting better and very much enjoying the experience of trading.  

So, on to day 91:

I am now able to use the Warrior Trading scanners which is very helpful!  The primary strategy is still Premarket gappers.  Basically, one of the top 5 will give a good run...Just a matter of which one to pick.  The lowest stock floats always have the best movement, and news is still the best catalyst. 

Ticker:  VVOS

Float:  17.87m

Price Bought:  $6.05

Price Sold:  $6.50

News:  FDA approval of a sleep apnea treatment

Profit:  $73.80, 7.4%

Total Balance:  $1,078.95

Notes:  This ticker was really the only one interesting in premarket which gave it a lot of momentum.  I wanted to hold it to go parabolic, but it bobbled at open and I bailed out at $6.50.  That was a good move because then it did come down further, but as I write this blog, it is currently in another move up.  Dealing with FOMO is real, but I'm getting a little better at it.  7.4% is nothing to sneeze at and it lets me trade tomorrow with a little more money.  Never a bad thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment