Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Bagel bites. Oh, yeah.

Date: June 2
Weight: 11 stone
Cokes: 1
Bagel bites: 9
Calories consumed: many
Steps taken: 5,318

In honor of one of my most favorite fictional characters, I have decided to do a Bridget jones diary. Mostly as I expect to have about as much progress as she did minus the cigs + cokes. 

On a recent trip to Costco, I decided to finally give in and purchase a 72 pack of bagel bites to help me survive the summer lunch choices for the kids. Daughter's response upon seeing the giant box was "oh...yeah". I believe I had this exact same response to these delightful bites in 1988. And another generation of unhealthy Americans is born. Please hold your applause. 

Suffice to say healthy eating did not go great today as it rarely does on a working day. Only bright spot was discovering that bagel bites have a Wikipedia page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment