Thursday, February 6, 2014

I'm HERE!

I am starting this blog because to put it nicely I need a commitment tool.  There are so many things I want to accomplish each day and yet nothing gets done because I'm lazy.  There I said it, "I'm Kim, and I'm lazy."  So, I'm kicking things off today by having just joined the Engine 2 Extra website in order to give myself a kick in the pants on eating right for my health, for $5 yo (more on my veganistic diet later.)

The plan for this blog is to post 30 day challenges, and then to blog each day about my success in each category..or failures...or just general lack of doing anything.  My first challenge is to not hit the snooze button in the morning.  My snoozing is legendary.  In college, I would snooze for up to 2 hours...why didn't I just set my alarm clock for later you ask??  Because, I needed commitment tools even then.  Get up earlier, exercise, healthy breakfast, etc.  Yup, ended up being no exercise and grab a Chick-fil-a biscuit on the road, desperately trying to dry my wet hair with the AC fan in the car.

But, tomorrow is always a new day, and with the help of my good friend, the world wide web, I hope to make a difference in many areas of my life.

Day 1 no snooze begins tomorrow.  I hope to be Kimspirational to all of you.

P.S.--Kimspire was taken, surprisingly.  I guess people named Kim enjoy doing silly things.  Sadly, both Kimspire and Kimspiration made one post and disappeared into the internet abyss.  Let's hope for better for this Kim and my inspirational posts.

1 comment: