Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Back to Life...

...back to reality.

Don't have a lot to report today.  I did set an alarm, and I did hit snooze...BUT only 2 times.  Success?  Nope.  Heading in the right direction? eeh.

One thing I must alter is my bed time.  I got a fitbit force for Xmas, and it will tell your sleep pattern.  It's pretty cool.  For some reason, I always go to bed later than I should because I love to snuggle up in bed and read.  Bad habit?  Wish not, but on work days it definitely is.  Do I really need to know if the neurotic girl gets the nerd or the hunk?  Because in every book ever written, she goes with nerd every.single.time.  But, me loves some chick lit.  So, tonight I'm going to focus on the input to sleep rather than the output.



Had a fairly trying day today as I arrived at swimming lessons to pick up my kids to find that boy had battled a door and lost.  Blood everywhere, and he is about to be down to 9 fingernails.  It was disgusting as you can see by the pictures I have so graciously included.  Even he said, "I can't deal with this."  But, a little Justice League on netflix has fixed everything.  {Sidebar--don't mind netflix getting me to binge on every show, but it's a little much for the kids.  As soon as I'm up to the remote, the next show has started and any change creates noise pollution.}


And, that is my day for your enjoyment.

I will soon be announcing a change to my challenge as the first step to snooze sobriety is to admit defeat to the disease...right?  I've got to move on to something else so that...well...I'm just over it.  Time for something fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment