Monday, April 5, 2021

TD32: Good Trade in PreMarket

Made my first trade at the beach, and it was a good one.  Now, I can enjoy my day being done at 8:10 am central time.


  TICKER:  CEMI

Price Bought:  $5.25

Price Sold:  $5.70

Gain:  8.6%

Total of $100:  $162.81, a 2.0% average daily gain

This stock was good because the news catalyst was that the company got emergency use authorization for a covid test that also tests for flu.  It was the highest volume premarket with the largest gain.  I would have held on with it until the bell to try to get to $6.00, but my favorite trader started live streaming and said he thought it was "thickly traded" based on the level 2 charts that I don't have access to.  So, I decided to go ahead and get out since I was already at a very respectable gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment