Friday, April 23, 2021

TD39: Love to be a Winner

 2 good trades today.  Well, one good one and one lucky one.

Decided to jump in on 2 trending stocks, OCGN and MVIS.  I knew I had a winner with MVIS based on the chart.  OCGN was a little more iffy but fortunately had a pop.

OCGN:  6.8% gain

MVIS:  9.0% gain

Total of my $100 is $276.14, a 4.5% average daily gain.


I'll take it. I need to get back to more thoughtful blog posts.  That's my goal for next week.  I also need to watch videos on how to use Thinkorswim on TD Ameritrade.  I used my TDA account to trade this week, but I didn't use thinkorswim.  I'm still using trading view for my main analysis tools.  It's time to get more savvy.  I need more charts pulled up at the same time.  That's the key to being a pro trader...lots and lots of screens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment