Monday, February 22, 2021

Learning When to Enter Trades

 Today I bought CLSN at $3.05 at exactly the wrong time. They had news regarding a cancer drug they produce, and it had a lot of momentum.  

I didn't give a full analysis of the chart and purchased at the wrong entry point.  Blek.

Fortunately, the chart showed that there were a few bulls around, and I was able to exit at the right time--$3.17.  But, I was sweating on it most of the day.  

I watched a few more videos on how to enter and exit and set up a better premarket screener...I hope.

So, I finished the day 3.9% ahead with a total of $116.05 in my day trading fund.  

I can't trade again tomorrow.  The delay in settling of funds is quite annoying, but it also gives me a chance to regroup and learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment