Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Day 93: RGC for the Win

 A great trade today!  But, it wasn't perfect because I hesitated in buying and ended up chasing for a hot minute.  I could have lost big, so I don't plan on doing this setup very often. 

Ticker:  RGC

News:  No specific news.  It has been a multiday runner of giving big wins with big flushes

Float:  2.3M

Price Bought:  $31.94

Price Sold:  $35.00

Profit:  $122.40, 9.6%

Total Balance:  $1,250.88

RGC was the biggest gapper and had the  most attention. The morning was very slow with no great news overall.  I thought about buying at $24 but didn't because the volume was low. When it started moving, it moved rapidly.  Because of the large moves, I decided to jump in.  A very risky move on my part when I should have been more cautious.  I decided to set my price target as $35 as it seemed to be moving to whole dollars pretty fast.  At open, it halted and I got out with a great trade.  Now, it is halted again around $39, but I'm happy with my trade and can work on my FOMO.  Nice to be done right after bell.  Can't wait until I can build my account and trade a little more frequently.  Of course, one trade a day is definitely the safest way!

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment