Sunday, February 9, 2014

Happy Sunday Morning!

This morning has been great!  I, again, can't get a success or fail because that's how I roll.

I will say that when the kids descended upon our bed I did not put on my sleep mask and try to drown out the sounds of Littlest Pet Shop on youtube ("skittles will you by my girlfriend?") and star wars angry birds ("no, you can't buy hans solo.")  I embraced the day and actually enjoyed the togetherness.  What a change!

And, while the kids (again) did not enjoy vegan pancakes, they did get a made meal of cheese on naan.

Speaking of naan, we had our first meeting of the GreenSville Veganites last night.  It was great.  We dined on veggie pizza, trash can smoothies, faux sausage, and hummus.  Of the 6 vegans in attendance, 3 had cheese, so I'm not sure exactly how to categorize our group other than to say we are trying our best and sometimes our best is covered in cheese.  For the record, I was in the 50% that did not eat cheese.  But, in true honesty, earlier in the day I discovered a treasure trove of halloween candy and consumed an elephant's portion of star burst, but isn't that fruit??

Tomorrow is the true test of my commitment.  Monday...blek....work day...blah...must set alarm {sigh}


No comments:

Post a Comment