Thursday, February 20, 2014

Things My Alarm Said This Morning

Got the Carrot Alarm app to work this morning.

Here is what it told me:

1--You suck at waking up
2--I will kill you

Fantastic!  It was actually quite hilarious.  It definitely appeals to the teacher pet in me as it gives you more points if you don't snooze.  And, points equal super dumb stuff.  ...I'm interested.

What my Hubs pointed out is that the (2) line was a direct rephrasing from the smash hit Liam Neeson movie, Taken. Except the alarm inserted a "...if you snooze again, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you." That was both disturbing and hilarious. It almost made me want to snooze again to see what else it could conjure up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxBH05hcifw

In other news, we are planning a massive youtube shoot for Saturday.  I just need to assemble a children's choir in about 1 day.  Monica, now you see why I can't snooze anymore.  I've got to get busy on my wonderful cyber space projects.  Just need my wonderful nieces to help us edit the material.

No comments:

Post a Comment