Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Success!

Finally didn't snooze!

But, I'm not quite having a parade yet as I had to get out of bed to find out the bad news of if I could go to work or not.  Good news is that I could go to work!  For all of those with small kids, you know that going to work is a definite blessing on a snow day that doesn't need to be a snow day.  Particularly, when you are facing at least a day and a half of being able to go no where.

So, I'm not completely claiming victory, but it did make me consider that a wake up call app might be useful.

Oh, wait...there already is that app...and here is a giant pic of it's icon as I can't figure out how to hyperlink while children are climbing on me.  It's called Auto Wake up Call for those who couldn't determine that from the word Auto around a clock with little lines that look like eyebrows.

Cover art

I'm sure I would find a way around it at some point, but this does inspire me to make this blog more interesting by reviewing various snooze free apps to find out if any of them work.

So, that will be upcoming, but not tomorrow because why do tomorrow what you can put off until some later date to be determined.

Happy Snow Day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment