Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Houston we have pancakes...

Hooray!

Finally made those pesky vegan pancakes.  Didn't even set an alarm, so I didn't have a chance to snooze.

And, wouldn't you know, that on the one day that I could sleep pretty late, I woke up right on time at 6:30?  Isn't that how it always happens??  And, just to prove that the pancakes did happen, there are many pictures below.

There has been lots of forced merriment in my house today.  Our top quotes are:

1--The snow is hurting me
2--I hate snow
3--My feet are tired
4--Snow is on my gloves

And my favorite--
5--Snow is touching me

All of those brought to you by the boy child.  Girl child was a little more agreeable, but she also didn't eat an entire bag of Sour Patch Kids in one sitting.  Sour Patch Kids do have the unfortunate ability to make an extremely sour kid about 1 hour post consumption.

Looks like we'll be stuck in again tomorrow.  Wonderful.

Look, Mom, almond milk and maple syrup!

Don't let Vegan Pancakes confuse you.  You can see my snow storm supplies of junk food followed by junk food.

Fave Vegan Cookbook!

Happy Camper.

Evidence of the Forced Merriment.  His feet were too tired to walk, so I had to pull him in the sled.


No comments:

Post a Comment