Friday, March 7, 2014

And we're live..

Took a bit of a break due to feeling very uninspirational.   But, tomorrow is the dawn of a new day.

I have entered into a diet challenge with my siblings, and it is time to kick it into high gear.  So, from now on, I will be posting a picture of everything I consume for the next 30 days.

Also, I'm planning a big Little House on the Prairie themed party for my little girl, so I'll be posting on that as well because there is nothing I love more than reading blogs with party ideas.

In addition, I'll be starting a weekly posting on how to book gigs being an extra in Atlanta.  Let's face it, I have a lot of experience with that now.  And, I have success stories (hubs) and fail stories (me), so I feel like I have a good understanding of how they pick people.

So, stay tuned to some big excitement on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. The Little House B-day party may be the coolest idea ever.

    ReplyDelete