Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 1

As promised, here is my food journal from yesterday.  


This breakfast is going to get old after a while, but I love it.  Steel cut oats with a banana and some walnuts.  How I start my mornings.



I was all ready for a wonderful Saturday at home.  Was just about to leave for the gym when I remembered that I had to go to work.  What a bummer!!  But, at least I got a very delightful black bean and avocado sandwich from au bon pain.  Sadly, I later found out that it is not vegan as it contains eggs whites and casein. 

My bad work habits.  I always have 2 pieces of gum.  A Big Red, followed by a doublemint.  My favorite combo, but they aren't sugar free.  Oh, well.  It beats my other bad work habits of chick fil a and a double chococlate chip muffin.

Last night, we went to my all time favorite restaurant, Ghengis Grill.  Loads of veggies and brown rice.  I LOVE it!

I had a billion technical issues with these pictures.  Things still just aren't quite as easy as they should be.  

But, I'm back now.  I'll post weight, etc, tomorrow.  We had a busy start to our morning as Hubs was frantically running around trying to get better pictures for a possible extras gig.  And, daylights savings time messed us up, as per usual.  I've got my vegan menu planned for the week, so there is no where to go but up...or rather my weight should be coming down.






No comments:

Post a Comment