Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 3--Weight Confessional

The hits just keep on coming!

As promised, I said I would put a weight confessional out there today.  So, here it goes, cyber space.

At the beginning of the Sibling Weight Challenge 2014 ('cause Lord knows we'll have gained anything back that we've lost by next year, so we might as well make this an annual occurrence), my weight was 148.2.  That 0.2 is very important, as I am now down to 148.0.  I've lost 0.2 pounds!!  Hey, I'll take whatever I can get as my sister has lost a whopping 5 pounds on some kind to ketogenic diet (which as Fancy Nancy would say is fancy for Atkins.)  So, I've got some stiff competition to collect the pot.

With that being said, here is my log.  Breakfast:  Oatmeal, surprise, surprise

I went to work on Monday when I should have been eating bon bons at home; therefore, I indulged in some dark chocolate covered blueberries to keep me going.


I made it home in time for lunch, so I had leftover "Heaven" from last night.  You can see our ever present oatmeal stain on the cooktop in back.  I do like to stir lots of pots, but that is not one of them.  Followed up lunch with exactly 5 chocolate covered pretzels (not pictured.)
Dinner, I will have to admit was definitely short of heaven.  It was supposed to be biscuit pot pie.  We just ended up smothering it in BBQ sauce and choking it down.  It wasn't my worst vegan recipe ever. That is reserved for the Italian "Eat" Balls.  Here's your juicy tip for the day, if a recipe tries to make a pun in its name, avoid at all costs.  That also goes for any vegan recipe called Cheesy--just run far away and don't look back.



Ended the day with a few snagged apples with a bit of caramel sauce that the kids were enjoying and a little dark chocolate to ease my nerves during our final episodes of Breaking Bad.  Truly, if you haven't watched that show, then do it now.  I spent a good portion of what should have been sleeping looking up Lily of the Valley berries vs ricin.  Good stuff, I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment