Tuesday, March 9, 2021

TD 16 and 17: Did not get a grand slam

 I'm trying not to kick myself right now.  I bought this morning a biomedical stock with news.  Great pick!  I bought it and it went down.  Made me feel iffy.  I figured it would pump at open, so I set a 6% gain for a sell, and it sold.  Now it's trading at a 65% gain.  Oh, well.  My goal is to not have a grand slam and to get consistent gains which I am.  So, I shouldn't cry over spilled milk.

In good news, my strategy appears to be working well, so I'll stick with it for now.



Yesterday, I did not follow my strategy.  I had stuff to do in the morning, so I wasn't able to trade premarket.  When I got home around 10:30, I decided to do a trade anyway.  I picked a bit of a dog, but it has reddit support.  I would have lost 10% had I sold it at end of market.  I decided to keep it into after hours as I have found these meme stocks to rise in the extended hours with lower volume.  Fortunately, I was able to get out of it first thing this morning at a 1.1% gain.  Lesson learned to follow strategy.

TICKER:  SOS

Price Paid:  $6.17/share

Price Sold:  $6.24/share

Gain:  1.1%

TICKER:  INVO

Price Paid:  $5.90/share

Price Sold:  $6.30/share

Gain:  6.8%

Total of my $100:  $237.53, a 8.1% daily gain

No comments:

Post a Comment