Friday, March 19, 2021

TD 25: Got some Runners

 I wasn't planning on trading today since I did a lot of stressful trading yesterday.

But, I decided to jump in on a couple that were quickly moving.  Today, it paid off.

I made 1.8% on EYES, just a quick in and out.

Then, I purchased the top 2 morning gainers to see which one would take off. I'm finding that usually one of the top premarket gainers usually takes off, and the other fizzle to a slow death.  To diversify risk, I bought the top 2 to see what would happen.

Fortunately, they both took off running after the bell, and I was able to make quick profits on both.


ZKIN:  a 9.3% gain and CLVS: a 8.3% gain.

I'm slowly digging out of my bad trading hole.  I'm still finding myself being very emotional when a stock starts to go down and wanting to keep hanging on for the reversal.  I'm going to have to start using stop losses to keep emotions out of it.  

I did fund a new account with TD Ameritrade.  I'll take some time to learn their software.  It does look pretty cook but also quite complicated.  It might take me a hot minute to figure out.

Balance of $100:  $126.96, a 1.1% average daily gain




No comments:

Post a Comment